From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:58:52 -0400
Simpson (1914), A descriptive catalogue of the Naiades: or pearly
freshwater mussels, Parts 1-3, is available via Google (which means
some pages may not be well-scanned).  It has a description of the
species and genera recognized at that time, which would include the
type species of most of the taxa in question.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:04 AM, He Jing <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Conch-Lers
>
>   Is ther any website on which I can find  description(English) of belwo
> freshwater mussels genus? or who can send me these description?
>

> Potamilus Rafinesque, 1818
> Scabies Haas, 1911
> Rhombuniopsis Haas, 1920
> Sinanodonta Modell, 1945
> Margaritifera Schumacher, 1816
> Aculamprotula Wu, Liang, Wang & Ouyang, 1999
> Amblema Rafinesque, 1820
> Anemina Haas, 1969
>

> Thanks
>
> He Jing

> click leave the list.

Dr. David Campbell
Collections Assistant
The Paleontological Research Institution
1259 Trumansburg Road
Ithaca NY 14850