From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:10:20 -0400
COA members who have already donated to this summer’s COA Oral and Silent Auctions, we thank you!!! If you have not had the opportunity to donate yet, we request you send us your donation now. We are looking for rare shells, special colors and odd color patterns, exceptional size (big and small), unique items and shells, outstanding decorative items, shell jewelry and rare shell books. Please send your 2015 COA Oral and Silent Auction donations to John Chesler, 7401 SW 7th Street, Plantation, FL 33317, (954) 791-5909, email [log in to unmask] Cash donations may be sent to Linda Sunderland, payable to 2015 COA Convention, PO Box 19505, Plantation, FL 33318. Thank you in advance for supporting the COA! Also, please don’t forget to mail your convention registration!! Best regards and we look forward to seeing you in South Florida this summer!! Nancy Galdo, COA co-chair, [log in to unmask], www.2015coaconvention.com