From:
José Leal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 10:00:01 -0400
I sympathize with Harry's struggle... That shell has the colors of Thala
violacea, but with a "columbelloid" aperture ...

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Science Director & Curator
The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org/>

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA