From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:47:54 -0000
I was planning on starting with something simple, then moving on towards the
bullata group ...

My greatest project would be to bring life to the conus (contraconus)
adversarius tryoni!!! never seen any with pattern still left as with some of
the others have you ? . I picked up a few pliocene conus in hillsbourgh
county, after all these years you could still see the patterning, looked
much like spurius. once again , the question here is DOES  anyone have even
the slightest bit of patterning left on a conus (contraconus) adversarius
tryoni specimen? If I were to ponder the shell, i would say that the
structure looks "DELESSERTII " in structure, spire shape .
If we can get a general consensis of body pattern, and color this is
do-ible. any input would be most appreciated. thanks a bunch for the
insiration ,
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida