From:
"Frank S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:17:34 EDT
Dear Conch-Lers,

I have seen a number of requests for data bases to catalog shell collections
etc. My COO and web master is designing a data base for me to use in my
business on my web page. It will have pop-up menus and be user friendly for
shell collectors. Many major families, locations, grade, size, general
comments, collection data among other things will already be in the program.
Easy to add additional data. Print rosters, data slips, trade lists, etc. He
told me if there was enough interest he might consider making a commercial
product for use by collectors. I told him I would drop this short note to
have people contact him if there is any interest. Also suggestions for data
fields, while he's still designing the product for my use.

Please contact him direct. His name is Duane Harris and his e-mail address is