From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:43:38 -0400
To Art and all the rest of you Conch-Lers -

Art's reasoning, as usual, is excellent.  But it helps me to say I am
sorry, possibly because this indicates it was done unintentionally and not
on purpose.  And maybe some  other people feel that way.  So I suggest
adding some initials just before your signature that would solve the
problem. (See below)  This apology will also include  forgetting to use the
spell-checker.

It was a wonderful convention and it was great to see you, Art.  Wish those
of you who couldn't make it could have been there.  Gene and Lynn and
Bobbie (and all the other people that helped them) did a wonderful job.
Everyone start planning right now for next year in Texas.

A I I N

Betty Jean, The Tall One

P.S. In case you are wondering what it stands for, its for APOLOGY INCLUDED
IF NECESSARY.