From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 15:15:50 -0500
Hi, Skip.

It's a pleasure to have another cowry-phile attached to CONCH-L.

Hopefully, you've already discovered THE CAPTURED COWRY at
http://www.oaktree.net/makuabob/  and/or its Archive site at
http://www.geocities.com/~makuabob/

I'm not a seller/trader. I'm locked into transcribing cowry-
related articles from the Hawaiian Shell News and Griffiths'
THE COWRY, at present.

It's always nice to have another wall to bounce ideas off of.
Welcome!

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)