From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:12:34 +0100
Dear Ash,

A really interesting shell to look for in the Cape Verdes is the local
form of Harpa doris (it's much thicker with stronger ribs than the normal
one, but also rarer). Another one is Strombus latus (there are two forms
on the Cape Verdes: one with extreme large knobs and the "normal", smooth
form).
Also a great deal of interesting Cones on these Islands, but that's not my
speciality.

I wish you a lot of succes with your shelling over there and a beautiful
holiday.

David
Belgium