From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:01:50 -0600
Hello Conchlers,

I am in the pursuit of a moderately priced Gaza shell.  The species matters
not but I would prefer it to be quite colourful.  Many of the children that
I talk to about shells look into the "Compendium of  Shells" and want to see
this pretty shell.  I too would like to have one of these fabulous shells
for my own collection which is open to anyone wishing to view it.

Please let me know privately if you happen to have such a shell for sale.

All the best,

Avril Bourquin
P.O.Box 366
Invermere, British Columbia