From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:09:57 -0500
I agree with Andrew that it is Reliquieacava robillardi . There is a paper
by C. Massin in Bulletin de L'Institut Royal des Sciences Naturelles de
Belgique  57:79-90 1987 which names this new genus and has a very thorough
study of this species including large detailed illustrations. Contact me
privately for scans/copies

John