From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 08:15:53 -0700
Dear Trish and Conch-lers,

despite I know of international regulations on
copyright, I have never found wrong asking for scans
instead of buying the full book when only a few pages
of a book are needed.  I would really like to buy all
the books I need, but I simply can't afford it.

However, since I really don't want to create troubles
to anyone, please ignore my request.

Best regards
Paolo

>At 11.48 07/05/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Paolo and other Conch-L listers,
>
>I would like to remind you that this book is
>available worldwide at a very low price at a number
>of international shell and book dealer stores and
>websites, and at the Anadara Press website.
>International customers ordering individual books
>receive their books within 4 to 6 business days.
>
>I would also like to remind you that this book is
>fully protected by copyright and carries the
>following notice: "No parts of this book may be
>reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any
>means, electronic or mechanical, including
>photocopying, recording, or by any information
>storage and retrieval system without written
>permission from the publisher, except for the
>inclusion of brief quotations in a review or
>scholaraly paper."
>
>Anadara Press will agressively pursue any violation
>of copyright.
>
>Trish Hartmann

Paolo G. ALBANO
Bologna, ITALY