From:
Winston Barney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:47:38 -0500
I collected two dozen C. tigris in less than 30 minutes walking in two
inches of water on an island northeast of Cebu. Others with me collected
many also. We just walked toward the sun, catching the glint off their
shells. One could spot the shells 50 feet (or more) away.
This happened in 1993 on a shelling tour with Pete Bright and Glen Duffy.

Winston Barney
Fort Worth, TX