From:
"Howard S. Roux" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:46:25 -0400
OK academics, alumni, and the rest of the list also. My 16 year old daughter
and I attended "college" night last week. She has expressed an interest in
marine sciences/marine biology/oceanography. Now the question. What colleges
do you (all) recommend for her undergraduate studies? Are there any that
have one specific program that is better than others? Let me hear your
opinions OFF LIST please.
Thanks in advance.
Howard