From:
Linda Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 11:59:53 -0500
Karlynn,

Thanks for the info.  Please tell Harry that we would like our
prepaid copy ASAP.  We paid in advance about 16 years ago.

Another bit of info.  We are selling Barbara Barfield's collection.
Donald Dan is coming by to look at it but other individuals and
dealers might also be interested if   you could pass the word it
would be greatly appreciated.

We had planned on coming but we have had to work on her collection
instead.  It is the last thing I will be able to do for Barbara.  She
had a super collection and a lot of local material that Harry might
be interested in.

Enjoy the show!

Love,
Linda