From:
הנק מיניס <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:43:47 +0300
Dear Steve,
In the collection of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem we have the
following large specimens of Nucella lapillus:

63.8 mm Great Britain, Kent, Sandwich leg. J. Dalgleish (a heavy shell)
62.8 mm Great Britain, Dorset, Savanage leg. G.L. Wilkins (a very heavy
shell)
57.0 mm Great Britain, Minehead, leg. Fowler (a light shell)

Best regards,

Henk Mienis