From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:51:58 -0400
The Jersey Cape Shell Club will have our 37th annual shell show August 19-21
at The Wetlands Institute in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, and everyone is
welcome to participate/attend.    Entry deadline is July 31, and if you
would like an entry form, please contact me off-line.  Set up will be from 5
to 8 pm on Thursday August 18 and we will be honored to have Paul Callomon
and Amanda Lawless, both from the department of malacology at The Academy of
Natural Sciences in Philadelphia,  as our judges this year.  Scientific and
artisitc entries are welcome.  I will have some entry forms with me at the
COA convention in Port Canaveral, too.

While I am it, my other home club, The Philadelphia Shell Club, will be
having their show at an earlier date this year, October 1 and 2.  For more
information;  www.phillyshellclub.org.

I am looking forward to the convention- see you there.
Sue Hobbs
Cape May, NJ