From:
Dale Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:31:17 -0400
Could some of you take and send me some photos (preferably your own shots, not from the web, or pubs) of snails leaving a snail slime trail?
I would like the same kind of documentation you would use for shells - collector, date, fairly exact location, and the snail species if you know it - but that's not so important.

I have a couple of months to accumulate these, so it's not immediately necessary. If you do respond, please be sure to resize the pictures for e-mail (about 640 x 800) so I can print them or forward them on. We need to be able to see the entire picture on the screen without scrolling about.

Here in the Valley of the Sun snail trails are much harder to come by than in the wetter climes of most of the rest of the country.

Thanks,
Dale Snyder=============