From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:44:25 -0400
Sue Hobbs got me thinking about conventions again. A different time for conventions might be more helpful for the show community. Maybe everyone can fine they're all hotel accommodations and we have one central location for lectures. What I said and Sue said the board will have to discuss these topics and more.

A Nother thought about recording lectures. Record lectures and put it on caulk Al so everyone can enjoy it. Recording lectures and putting it all on this list may not be a copyright infringement. Only people that you stood on the Georgia computer to get this list will get the recorded lectures. I meant registered but dictation is not too accurate and it takes too long to edit my remarks. There are some lectures I would like to hear but traveling is too hard with my limited eyesight. Hopefully this email will give some people food for thought.

Sent from Jordan's iPhone 6+