From:
Australian Seashells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:42:22 +0800
Australian Seashells
5 Ealing Mews
Kingsley WA 6026
Australia
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: http://www.seashells.net.au

Dear Glenn,
 I've picked up your interest in a Tonna cerevisina both from a letter to
the W.A. shell club and from an e-mail by Tom Eichorst.
If you are still looking for one I have a very large shell approx. 220mm,
very good lips and generally an excellent shell. Some minor chipping of the
thin shield over the conal area. This shell is US$ 20.00 and would cost
about US$ 15.00 to post AirMail to the U.S.

If you are interested, let me know.
Best Regards,
Hugh