From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:12:21 +0200
Dear Mr. Lopéz,

Ask Mr. Titselaar,  [log in to unmask]  , an expert on Patellidae (currently
working on a revision of the European species). At this moment he's on
holiday (for about the next three to four weeks.
I'll reply to your Strombus note later this weekend.

Kind regards, Gijs C. Kronenberg