From:
Sylvia in Alabama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:11:07 -0600
I have a large one (1.8cm) I found growing inside a glass jar in a bay
in the Florida Panhandle.  It was alive and intact, so I have both
halves.  I was able to remove it from the jar, and it is smoothly
rounded, just like the inside of the jar.  One of those curious finds
you get about every 10 years or so of looking.

Sylvia Edwards