Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:02:15 EST
A reminder that the Palm Beach County Shell Club is having a Y2K Shell Show.
The dates are March 24-26, 2000. Set up on March 23.
We are having the show at the Riviera Beach, Fl. Marina at 180 E. 13th
Street. The water taxi to Peanut Island goes out of that Marina, so it would
be great for y'all to come down, exhibit in the show and go to Peanut Island.
We will have a special Millennium Trophy for the most beautiful exhibit in
the show. This exhibit does not need to have won a Blue ribbon in it's class.
    For all the information and entry forms please access our web pages. Our
webdress is http://www.gopbi.com/community/groups/PBCshell
Or, send me an e-mail and I will mail you an entry blank. [log in to unmask]
My web master, Jim Pollard figured out how to get the entry forms on our site
and you can fill them out right in your computer. At least that is what I
have been told.
 I would like to ask you all to access the pages anyway as we are in a
contest and the group that has the most accessed web site through our web
server, will win $500.
  I can't tell you how much that would mean to the PBC shell club.
  I will probably see many of you at Astronaut Trail Show, This is a real
exciting time here in Florida.
          Thanks,
              Carole Marshall
               Lake Worth, Fl.