From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:58:46 -0600
Never tried this before, but going by what Paul said about bakeing a
Cypraea, I put a Cypraea milaris in the oven at 300 degrees and on and off
for about a week now it has been settin in there doing nothing much.  the
color has changed a little, but the spots still show well, so eburnea must
be the albino form of milaris not a baked form.  Paul did not say eburnea
was a baked milaris, only that they looked the same, but mine did not turn
white.  So back to work, been on this thing long enought for one time.  John