From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:23:44 +1300
I absolutely love the 3D photo of the lyria delessertiana! It is just
amazing.
How on earth do you manage to photograph it in 3D?
Never mind, I'm sure it is too complicated for me to understand. I can't
even work out how to use the zoom button on the site. Any helpful hints for
the amateur web surfer?
A website shell-database with a whole range of 3D photos like this would be
THE BEST! I for one would not mind paying a subscription to a really good
database site with photos ( 3D or not ) Perhaps this is an option to
explore, as there are bound to be substantial costs involved in a project of
that size.
Best of luck to all you clever people.
Regards, Barbara