From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:38:28 -0000
I vote for Richard Petty, Jeff Gordon, George Forman, Brooks Robinson, Tiger
Woods, Orlando Wilson and Julia Childs as the worlds greatest athlete. All
do what they do to the best of their abilities.
Thorp is a good pick there Art but how do we pick just one . sports are so
diversified , You can have the best hands of all time but if you are playing
soccer you'd be considered a bum. likewise you could say "he really used his
head on that play !!!" good thing in soccer , bad this in football (the
other football) .... well now for the Un-nsr part ,
I found a littorina scabra in panama that's as fat as it is round , can't
find in keens book or compendium....mark