From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 19:38:36 -0400
Good evening , thank you for the reply but as of right now my trading stocks are very low  and what I have left is  not of
sufficient quality , I would rather you contact me again in a few months as we are taking several trips both around Florida
and abroad . as for land stuff, I can not nor will I ever risk being put ion jail for trafficking in liguus as they are too
risky to obtain and still quite illegal to possess. there are some people who deal with them but I am not one . I don't even
have a single specimen for my own , that's how "hot" they are. hope you understand . mark bethke