From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:43:21 -0400
Morro bay? 200 miles south of san fransisco , 150 miles north of santa barbara. famous for abalone fisheries , As a child i
would climb huge piles of abalone shells , red , black, greens and others including what they called PINTO's ? , the pile is
gone , the abalone is gone , the fishermen are gone THE FRIED CLAMS SHACK IS STILL THERE, good place to throw the old chow
bucket on . Ferreter, still , Y2K compliant.