From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:51:02 -0400
Hey , you said it , "I'm you ghost'est with the most'est"   beetlejuice , damn good movie .
I was hope'n you would get pissed , I was just adding to discussion. I don't want to lose one of the legionaries of the
ferret. my army is growing , soon everyone will know the secret handshake , have the funny ferret hat and we'll be driving
those funny little cars in parades, today the cage , tomorrow the world.
I'm a weird one , i was raised in a religious household but grwew up in science, i think somewhere to two roads will cross
and we can be joyous and dance and sing and frolic in the knowledge that nobody is wrong nor right . "HEY SOMEONE SHOT HIM ,
HE'S OUT OF CONTTROL!!!!"    MARK