From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:43:43 EST
Hey Everyone...

While all of those other wonderful shows are being advertised, as Publicity
Person for the Broward Shell Club we need to let you all know that the
Broward Shell Show will take place on February 4-6, 2000 a the Pompano Beach
Civic Center which is located at 1801 NE 6th Street in Pompano Beach...the
same wonderful, fortunate location we have had since 1978!  We also have a
unique one-of-kind trophy, the American Museum of Natural History (New York)
award for scientific excellence.  So while you have your exhibit ready for
the Astronaut Trail Show, you can get it down for the Miami Show and then our
a week later.  After all...you've gone to a lot of work to put it together so
let everyone enjoy it!  For show rules and more information contact Wayne
Harland at (954) 942-3356  - 2722 NE 3rd Street, Pompano Beach, Florida
33062.  Wayne also subscribes to CONCH-L.

Happy Shelling,

Richard Sedlak