From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:20:22 -0500
Hi Linda,

Since your book hasn't been recognized yet, two things occur to me to ask.
Is it really Japanese print? Is the cover for a particular edition? I know
that, in the publication business, cover-designs can change with a
different edition or printing while the contents remain fairly constant (or
may change as well).

David Kirsh
Durham, NC