From:
Pall Einarsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:40:03 +0000
 I am new to this list and am impressed by all the knowledge around. I
collect mollusks, both marine and non-marine, and use any opportunity on my
travels to add to my collection. Next summer I will be spending a week in
Mallorca, Spain. Is there anybody who can share with me information on good
areas or sites for collecting on that beautiful island?

With best wishes, from the short days and a snow storm in Iceland.

Pall Einarsson
Páll Einarsson
Science Institute, University of Iceland
Hofsvallagata 53
107 Reykjavik

Phone +354 525 4816,  fax +354 552 1347, email [log in to unmask]
http://www.raunvis.hi.is/~palli/