From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:11:54 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven & Wanda Coker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2000 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Texas Shell Show???

>A big TEXAS howdy!!
>
>I am in the process of gathering data to find out if anyone would be
>interested in a shell show in the big state of TEXAS.  Possible date might
>be the weekend of October 21, 2000 in Brazoria County (on the Gulf), TEXAS.
>
>If you are interested please e-mail me.  I really need to know what the
>interest would be before I proceed too deep into the water.
>
>Also, I would be interested in hearing from clubs or individuals that have
>held shell shows in the past.  What are the do's and don'ts.  How do I get
>exhibitors, dealers, judges, sponsors, trophies.  Do exhibitors pay?  Do
>dealers pay?  Do you pay the judges?  etc. etc. etc.  How does the show pay
>for itself?
>
>Are there any dealers out there that are willing to travel to TEXAS?
>
>Are there in exhibitors willing to come to Brazoria County?
>
>Wanda Coker
>Lake Jackson, Texas

Greetings...Yes as dealers we would be interested in coming to your shell
show.  The usual custom for dealers is that we pay so much for each table we
reserve...You can get more information possibly on this from Lucy Clampit,
who is this year in charge of arrangements for dealers bourse at the C.O.A.
in Houston, which is in June.  If you are a member of C.O.A. you can find
her address in the membership list.
When you have finalized your plans do let us know...Our e-mail is
Our mailing address is 7078 Westmoreland Drive, Warrenton, VA. 20187-4451
and our phone is
540-347-3839
Mique Pinkerton