From:
Dave Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:25:15 -0600
I am posting this for someone who is not on Conch-L.  Any information will
be appreciated!

Thank you.

Lucille Green
Houston Texas

We'll be in Venice March 24 & 25 ; in Sicily March 29-April 4. I want to
find out if there are any beaches worth  beachcombing for shells. I also
want to
know about islands in Sicily for beachcombing. We've never been to any
of the islands off Sicily. We've heard about some off Trapani on the
west coast of Sicily, and also, some off the northeast coast, but never
heard about shells. Any shell information will be appreciated!