From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:06:44 -0600
I would also like to know. Also the same for some sites we
love to visit. What is it and how do we correct it for our
computer. Another thing is that some members mail are blank
all the time. If anyone knows, please explain in laymans
terms. Thanks in advance.
Fred in snow covered SE MN

> From: Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Question Man
> Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000 1:24 PM
>
>     I got a question. How come most postings fit real
nice in the frame
> of yer monitor. But a few others start a sentence and the
thing wraps