Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:11:55 EST
In a message dated 02/18/2000 3:29:49 PM EST,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Dear Linda,

 Carole Marshall's article entitled " Recent Changes in the Pectinidae Part
 2"  'American Conchologist Vol 23 (3)  September 1995 covers the points that
 you have raised extremely well.

 Stanley Francis. >>

Dear All,
  Since Stanley brought up my previous articles, I have to say there were two
errors in part 2, one of the shells has been misnamed. I looked it up and it
was tehuelchus. Old name was correct, but the new name they had as Nodipecten
fragosus and it should have been Lindapecten tehuelchus. Second error,
Bractechlamys was misspelled as Brachtechlamys. Misspelled so much in the old
literature and unfortunately perpetuated in my article.
          Carole
P.S. Stanley, how did you do with your display at the shell show?