From:
Victoria Upton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:59:52 EST
Dear Everyone,

I have seen the e-mail and all the responces.  And I would like to comment.

I was blessed with wonderful parents, that thought me well. They gave me the
opportunity to meet some of the most incrediable people there is, many of
which are lovers of the ocean and everything that comes with that.

Now both my parents are gone, and I reached out to those same people who had
given me guideance in the past.  I never wanted to excel as a result of
acessts left behind by my moms pasing.  I just wanted to get out the things
that maybe helpful to others with the same interest, such as books or boxes
or the business.  Mom would have to helped other in a microsecond, and would
want me to do the same.

I'm sorry if some feel that i have done something wrong, I was just looking
for guideance.  Should I dare to ask what is done with cabinets when the
museum that I am donationing moms private collection to, doesn't want them.

Thank you,

Vicki Upton