Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 07:37:45 EST
I just want to remind everyone about our Palm Beach County Shell show coming
up this March 24-26. It will be held across from world famous Peanut Island.
I suggest anyone who wants to shell Peanut Island do so now and during our
show. of course. The way the state of Florida is going it won't be long
before someone decides no more shelling on Peanut.
  The water taxi will be right outside the door of the auditorium, so you can
come to our show, stow your goodies in your car and go shelling at Peanut.
Sound good!!! :-)
We are going to have some very neat dealers at our show and some extra super
exhibits.
  Hope you all can make it.
      Carole Marshall
       P.S. any personal questions please respond to [log in to unmask]
Hope you all can come and support our first show in 10 years. There is still
a little room for exhibits, so if you have one you would like to display, let
me know.