Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:35:21 EST
In a message dated 3/29/00 5:22:17 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If anyone wants to see some shells from mine, let me know, and I'll send
some
 JPG images to you.  >>

Scott:

This sounds like just what I have been looking for.  My wife is just now
getting into micro shelling and until now the only way I have been able to
make a digital image was by installing a magnifying lens on my cam corder and
then using "Snappy" to capture the image Sometimes it works well but then
others it is not so hot.  I'd be interested in seeing a couple of your JPG
format pix when you get a chance.  You can email me at [log in to unmask]
Meanwhile I will do some surfing to see if I can find any more info from
Mattel.

Tom