From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 18:10:41 EDT
Hi
I just read an article about Sanibel Is. in the New York Times
(www.nytimes.com) in the travel section.  Some of the places that were
mentioned I went to when I went to COA's 25th anniversary.  Also when I was
25 I dragged my parents and sister to Sanibel Is. where there was a cleaning
shed with a hot plate and pot to clean shellls on the hotel property.  The
Is. was VERY barren and the causeway very new in 1977.  I can write a short
article for Am. Conchologist and tell more if Lynn wants me to. Also the
article has a picture of a ?
Jordan *