Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 19:05:58 EDT
What about an invitation to visit our web site? I notice many people who are
not dealers show their web site in the signature tag. Can everyone do this if
they have a web site? Or just everyone except dealers? Don't want to get
anyone upset, but want to play by the rules on an even playing field.

Find it interesting to hear the negative concerns and complaints just as I am
about to send some very nice shells off to the COA auction. Makes me feel
like I'm good enough to eat in the kitchen, but not at the main table with
the regulars. I do this to help people and keep busy as I am disabled. Why do
so many of you talk about me as if I were pond scum? Think I will join Helmut
under a rock and wait for some of you to get tired of tossing rocks.

Getting cold and very wet (but the sox will play tonight) in Massachusetts