From:
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:39:52 -0600
  Patty,

I was trying to get something similar going with errata sheets for all of
the popular books but got very little support (read none).  Anyway, if you
are willing to try to work with the Compendium, I can perhaps help.  I can
update the nerite section and I can ask a friend (Bruce Neville -- one of
the authors of the new ep book) to take a look at the ep section.  He could
also really help with the cones, if he has time.

As for banged up edges, you ought to see my Compendium.  It is really a pile
of loose leafs pages now!  I kept hoping I could replace it with an updated
version.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA