From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:05:52 -0400
Dear DSL -

Sorry for your second email regarding the recent changes in the Archives. I
wanted to answer it and mention how much we owe Lynn Scheu and all the
other COA people for starting up Conch-L.  And also give a great big thanks
to Amy Edwards for all her wonderful help in keeping it running so
smoothly.    And now an answer isn't necessary, but I am going to do send
one anyway!

Betty Jean, The Tall One