Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:27:11 EDT
The "Bulletin Board" has been updated with new inventory and specials.

Please come visit, you'll be glad you didn't miss out.

www.shellgems.com

For those of you going to the COA convention, have a great time. Sorry but
minor health problems prevent me from travailing. Will miss seeing you there.

The expert sheller in the family, my wife Phuoc (everyone calls her Coco)
just had an inch cut off each of two fingers in an accident at work, so now I
get to try to repay all the care she has given me over the last four years.
She is so good that on Okinawa they use to joke that she could find the Giant
Cypraea stolida in a bathtub. At a shell club outing she once shelled behind
two other club members and collected shell of the day and the most shells.
She is just unbelievable.

Frank (very tired at present) in Massachusetts