From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:41:41 -0400
Okay-
    Sorry all!  I guess I  overreacted a bit!  I will agree that a term for a very capable but unpaid student of shells is a definite need.
    To b honest, I was in a bad mood from something else; and since I am definitely an individualist, I was uncomfortable with the idea of categorizing collectors.  But maybe the ensuing discussion did some good.

        Always a Conch-L Subscriber,
        Linda Bush