From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:37:32 -0300
Craig: You shouldn't flame the people on this list serve ,,,it's not nice

To all those who support a free world and not screaming individuals please excuse this defensive message,,
To tie this into something pertinent ,,,there are some absolutely beautiful items being auctioned off at the COA ,,,,worth
taking the time to glance thru the listings, plus support of this auction keeps our listserve alive and well .....
Mark and Peta Bethke , Hollywood, Florida