From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:54:08 -0400
Dear Eduardo,

I have to stay on the list, you should do this too. Or will you tease me and us with your message.
I didn't want to tease anybody but I was real willing to quit the list, when I got some bad e-mails
for me. I'll send you some nice landshells for a donation to the museum in Brazil, but without
Bill Gates millions, as I am not a dealer. Do you like really some shells for the museum or should
this be another joke of teasing. I don't know, but please stay with us on the list. I will do it
again and don't write such sarcastic e-mails right this one. I am an open and heartful person,
maybe sometimes naive, but I like to help everybody, altough it will takes a lot of time (also
this is valuable for the other members - I don'r forget anybody where I've promised material)
to send it out.
Sorry, I don't understand your sarcastic e-mail, otherwise you are as stupid as I have been
before and that you are teasing me in a bad way.
with best shelling regards
Helmut from Innsbruck
More later

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)
always looking for shellgrit from all over the world
for my nearly 89 years aged mother Irmgard
to makes happy and to keep up her health

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
web: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
        (specimen donations to the
         Tiroler Landesmuseum molluscs collection
         are always appreciated)

----------
Hi everybody,

I have decided to quit Conch-L! Well, I know this is a shock, because I've
said so many times before. But last night I received an automatic message
from a machine and I don't want to understand what does it say, so I'll
assume that it's demeaning.

If I get enough public messages telling me how much you all love me and hate
the other Conchlers, then maybe I'll stay on a little longer before
threatening to quit again. Not very long, because the results seem to
diminish as people catch on.

No publicity is bad publicity, you know! It gives me a good opportunity to
post even more messages to Conch-L and gain even more support from people
who haven't figured me out yet.

Oh, and before I sign out -- maybe forever!-- don't forget to send ALL your
shells to me -- er, to the Museu Brasileiro de Conchas Doadas por Panacas.
It's for a good cause! Just don't ignore me!!

BTW, I looked in the dictionary the meaning of paranoia and I couldn't find
it, but I think my shadow is following me and I don't like it. I really
think that someone in the list asked it to follow me.

Before I quit, Helmut your Conus auratinus is on the way to Austria. The
parcel registration number is ER906194644BR, and it can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/conchlimages/MOREIRA.html

Sniff, sniff, sob, sob

Regards,

Eduardo Moreira
Brasilia, Brazil

Donate a shell to the Museu Brasileiro de Conchas Doadas por Panacas and
Bill Gates will send you a million dollars!