From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:15:39 -0400
Dear Martin,

special for you, sorry for the last jokes, which are really the last ones. I don't like if anybody will quit the list for
me and it is not my intention to ruin the list. Sorry for that. I'll stop immediately my jokes.
Sorry again
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)
always looking for shellgrit from all over the world
for my nearly 89 years aged mother Irmgard
to makes happy and to keep up her health

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
web: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
        (specimen donations to the
         Tiroler Landesmuseum molluscs collection
         are always appreciated)

----------
Congratulations Helmut Nisters! Your constant drivel of trying to make a
popularity contest out of this list...or maybe a chat room...or what ever it
is you  and some of your supporters are trying to do, has made a laughing
stock out of this beautiful list of otherwise sincere membership. You are
ruining this list. Congratulations again...you have driven me away...so now I
am the one who is leaving the list because I no longer enjoy playing the
"delete button game" one must play to avoid your constant clutter.

Fortunately I have made many wonderful friends on this list and will stay in
touch with them through private e-mail. I will certainly miss the list as it
used to be...I certainly will not miss what you have turned it into.

Martin Tremor, Jr.
St. Petersburg, FL