From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:51:21 -0400
As for Europe. As there are much more seashells than inlandshells in a certain place of the
Mediterranean or Atlantic there sure are more seashells in one place as in a compareable
localitiy are inlandshells. At the day of biodiversity at Hohenems in Vorarlberg in a certain
place collecting normal sized species and microshells I veryfied about 48 species. And this
is quite a lot in such an area.
with best regards
Helmut Nisters, now serious

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)
always looking for shellgrit from all over the world
for my nearly 89 years aged mother Irmgard
to makes happy and to keep up her health

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
web: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
        (specimen donations to the
         Tiroler Landesmuseum molluscs collection
         are always appreciated)

I agree with Harry, I think.

Speak English next time....I'm from the South.   Kurt