From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:02:42 -0300
Welcome back Frank , Very sorry to hear about your wife's dilemma, please pass on our sympathies and we pray for her speedy
recovery.... I'm blessed with a wife who is not only appreciates collecting shells but also is tolerant of me , that's a
major accomplishment in it's self.
All the best to you and yours Frank,,,,
The Bethke's of Hollywood