From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:09:09 -0400
Frequently Asked Questions for Conch-L, including how to unsubscribe,
are posted at:

<http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/CONCH-L/CONCH-L_FAQ.html>

It would be a good idea for us all to put this URL somewhere
accessible...it shows how to subscribe, unsubscribe, subscribe in
digest, review the list, etc.... There are even more commands you can
obtain and use for managing your subscription (or any Listserv
subscription) available at:

It seems several people need to know how to unsubscribe from (get off)
Conch-L. It only takes a moment. I have cut and pasted the directions
for unsubscribing from the Conch-L FAQ's:

> Q. How do I un-subscribe from the CONCH-L list?
>
> A. You may leave the list at any time. Send a message to [log in to unmask] (not CONCH-L). In the body of the
> e-mail post send the command:
>
>      SIGNOFF CONCH-L

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY